Wednesday, October 28, 2020

AIM2spoof.org?

Douglas and Tyla Gabriel (aka “Thomas Paine” and “Betsy Ross”) run a great news aggregator site known as AIM4truth.org (“AFT”). I’ve followed their work almost from the beginning. In fact, (until recently) AFT was my first stop when going to the net to peruse the news. On my own dime I’ve even sent them a few of my books to keep (and a few to forward to their Steiner pal, the endearing polymath, John Barnwell. They never acknowledged forwarding them (oh well…) and I’ve never heard a peep out of Mr. Barnwell).

A few years back they teamed up with engineer Michael McKibben, the inventor of social media. His patent on his invention was stolen by both the patent office and hi-tech thieves—and he was then deprived of justice by the corrupt courts. Mr. McKibben has been fighting the good fight ever since and has filed a Miller Act notice in his tireless efforts to be made whole again. My sincere condolences go out to anyone victimized by the Deep State and its judiciary, and most especially to Mike McKibben. His business, Leader Technologies, Inc., offers an excellent private email service and I have paid the $120 per year for an email address with them, recently re-upping my subscription. I certainly hope that he will be successful in disgorging the ill-gotten gains from all of the bad actors and unauthorized platforms who have pirated his invention.

While I don’t especially have a beef with these fine folks, I have never quite understood their unabashed promotion of Dr. Rudolf Steiner’s work, which they describe as “neo-anthroposophy.” They provide access to their work in this “spiritual realm” on this same AFT site, lauding the esoteric/occult benefits. This includes suggesting their “wisdom school” to viewers, based upon Steiner’s Waldorf education. Both Douglas and Tyla are former Waldorf teachers and they met within the milieu of their mutual Steiner studies.

I’ve read some of the esoteric articles they present on AFT and other allied sites. They are certainly intriguing, and I say this as one who is always willing to ‘walk the outer stars’ of the possible and plausible. However, it seems to me that in order to really grok neo-athroposophy one needs a firmer grounding in its Steinerian teachings than I possess. Thus, I keep an open mind about their spiritual leanings while preferring to appreciate more their superb “mining” of deep-dive research that reports on domestic and geo-political issues.

The Gabriels have been on a “British control jag” for a few years now. The cast of nefarious actors are traced to the Brit Royals, their Privy Council, the Pilgrims’ Society, the Wellcome Trust, Pirbright Institute, et al.—and a global media conglomerate put together as far back as 1909, which gave birth to the intelligence agencies (which were also spawned by Brit court magician John Dee, the original 007—and other trail-blazing intel agents). I don’t doubt the veracity of their claims one iota. In fact, it’s necessary to push this hydra-headed point home, for sure; repetition is the mother of getting info into people’s heads. Then again, if you are a habitual fan of their site, this Brit obsession has gotten tiresome beyond words.

 Still, I glance over these voluminous overdone pieces with a silent uh-huh, uh-huh, and then go to other, more interesting nuggets therein. (Lord knows you might wish to stay away from Douglas and his left-brained bloviating as he goes-out-in-the-weeds on almost any topic. I guess he means well, but I was berated in a reply once when trying to gently put this point across in a past comment.) It must be emphasized, however, that this control of America by British hegemonic influence is very real and quite disturbing. And so the AFT folks must be congratulated for their fine research and reporting. I am quite grateful to them for their seemingly exhaustive coverage of over-archingly crucial topics that mainstream media and most of the unorthodox internet “citizen journalist-sleuths” ignore.

This brings me to my current point: Is AIM4truth.org really aiming for the truth or is it more akin to an AIM2spoof facsimile thereof? I just ask because I wonder about it, and not necessarily because I’m grinding some vengeful ax against them. (Although lately it appears they have decided, for whatever reason, that I must be a troublemaker because they censored my commenting privileges by disallowing me from publishing comments altogether.)

Here’s the back story, which I sent to Tyla Gabriel’s via her private email:

NOTE:

 

On October 25, 2020 I commented at 2:28 pm 

Now HERE is something to get those miners working on pronto!
:Russell-Jay: Gould.
Watch his film, :Last-Flag-Standing.
https://lastflagstanding.com/

Curiously charismatic, nobly pursued.

 

Our Spirit replied on October 26, 2020 at 8:07 am 

We have no interest in him or his disinformation.

-------------------------------

 

On October 19, 2020 I commented at 3:49 am (and re-posted same):

Rudolf Steiner and Anthroposophy
by Miles Mathis (10/16/2020)

http://mileswmathis.com/steiner.pdf

As usual, curiously contentious.

 

Your reply both times: [crickets]

_________________________

 

I’ve been an AIM Not-So-Anonymous Patriot since the early days of your site.

 

Is it too much to expect a circumspect response instead of simple pomposity or total silence?

Granted, Mathis and Gould present outlandish claims. However, a deep dive into those claims to flesh out your opinion (or silence) may prove helpful and interesting to your viewership fan-base. It would certainly be a welcome change from your tiresome beating on the Pilgrims’ Society drum and holding The McKibben torch aloft ad nauseum (though you have my empathy on both those counts). More importantly, what if a deep-research-dive reveals truth to their otherwise seemingly preposterous claims?

 

I generally appreciate your work but then, no one is purr-fect. I make my stance clear for the purpose of bettering things on this forum and not just being a Socratic gadfly to hear myself talk (or simply reacting to sense of a slight implication that I am somehow less than a real American patriot because I raise what may be “uncomfortable issues” for you and your quasi-Jesuitical/ staunchly anthroposophical grounding).

 

The work of the fellows I bring to your attention may indeed be disinformation (or not even worth the effort of replying to). But apprehending exactly why you attach the “disinformation” label (or not even reply) can be educational. After all, we can learn a lot about what goes into the making of a good movie by watching and picking apart a bad one!---just as we might easily draw an incorrect inference from one’s silence.  


About 24 hours have elapsed since then and Tyla has so far ignored (or hasn’t read) my email. Perhaps she will get back to me. I hope so. I really don’t mean any harm and I only wish to precipitate some discussion—about some of the more wacky, seemingly preposterous and outlandish claims, but ones which intrigue me and perhaps, I suspect, our fellow “Anonynmous Patriots” who follow their site.

I’m left feeling kind of weird; I wonder whether AFT is really just the more traditional conservative fare—not as mundane as, say, a Rush Limbaugh, but similarly unwilling to consider issues that are a bit too “beyond the pale” of normative reality. Now I’ve referred to “paler places” in my own writings as consensual reality and culture trance. One of the things that had earned my allegiance to AFT is its seeming embrace of what might be termed ‘holistic circumspection of any and all evidence concerning any and all issues which inter-relate in an oft-times conspiratorial serendipitous synchronicity.’ Granted, though, I have noticed instances wherein the Gabriels have closed-out certain persons and their work based upon their own judgment of misdirection and/or disinformation. The QAnon phenomenon comes to mind in this regard.

In any event, if the musings of Miles Mathis on Rudolf Steiner and anthroposophy, or the vociferous claims being made by one :Russell-Jay: Gould., are indications of a truth-too-onerous-to-bear, then I am left somewhat speechless. The Gabriels refuse to “go there” and why? I suppose as we are in the final stretch of the 2020 presidential election any oddball suggestions outside the topic of the current election are given short-shrift.

We shall see. I’ll try not to diminish my abiding respect for the Gabriels who are themselves fairly ‘out there.’ Still, I can’t help but feel like one of the outsider conservatives of late who have been banned from Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, et al., because my sentiments do not fall within the rigid political parameters of The Narrative (or, in this case, the alt-Narrative).

Well, no one has a monopoly on the truth, unless it is the Good Lord Himself. Thus, anyone setting themselves up as an arbiter of truth would be wise to stay open to where that truth might take them and what that truth is, sacred-cow beliefs notwithstanding!  We all get frazzled and burned out at times and I think that is what’s going on here. As I said, “We shall see.”       

No comments: