Saturday, January 16, 2021

Capitol Musings: PastForward


Anyone with half-a-brain and a built-in B.S. detector can smell the idiot sham being pushed by the sell-out-American-fraud-deniers all around us. So I'm surprised that anyone would question what seems perfectly obvious to me and to others who are also researching the truth about the fraud, the coup.  

As for the just plain ignorant, the doubters, the foaming-at-the-mouth Trump-haters and anti-Trumpers—my response to them regarding current events begins by noting this: The overwhelming voting and election fraud in at least seven swing states produced an illegitimate election—stolen by corrupt, criminal Democrats in league with milquetoast Republicans, and a host of foreign governments.

I care about protecting our sacred right to vote. And I care about upholding the Constitution. That's why I support President Trump, who, together with Sidney Powell, L. Lin Wood, Patrick M. Byrne, and others, have presented convincing evidence of an obviously cooked election beyond a reasonable doubt.

Both the Establishment and the anti-Establishment (viz., the Swamp) turned a blind eye, including the corrupt Dept. of Justice and the courts. The whole shameful (mis)election and its horrid aftermath has been an utter travesty. In fact, for me and at least 75 million others (plus a good number of Democrats), it has "shocked the conscience."

Actually, I went down to the Stop-the-Steal Rally on Jan. 6. I really just wanted to do a solo recon of the whole National Mall in order to get an intuitive feel for things.

I grew up in the DC area. I remember it as a sleepy southern town from the mid-1950s to the very early '60s. But since the mid-'60s it began morphing more and more into the national security Leviathan that it is today. And although I have gotten off this anthill more than once, I returned in 2001 and have lived here since. 

When the president asked for Patriots to rally on Jan. 6 I decided to do an early bike ‘n’ walk because in my mind I pictured a million people strolling around, even in the wee hours. With so many people packed onto the Mall I thought it would be an awkward place to be stuck with a motor vehicle or even a bike. (That expectation, at this hour, turned out to be dead wrong.)   

Well, it took me exactly one hour, riding my old, fat-tire 1950s bike to get to Georgetown’s waterfront. I got there at 6:30 AM. The end of that waterfront puts you smack-up against the shadow of the Watergate complex. I quickly found a secret spot to lock down my trusty steed, and proceeded on foot from there. 

I walked along the Potomac River, past the Watergate and the Kennedy Center, and then made my way to the Lincoln Memorial. It was still dark as I trudged along the Reflecting Pond, on-guard as I surveilled a few straggling groups meandering near me. But I felt kind of “invisible.” No one talked to me. (Maybe it was the cocked, jaunty Irish wool hat pulled down over my head in a weird way.)

By 7:00 AM I was approaching the center stage location area with the White House backdrop and heard some “relevant rock” music start up that I supposed trumpeted the beginning of the Rally. Given my silent ride and quiet, meditative walk, I felt put-off by the noise and just kept on going. Very few people were gathered around down there at that time. Disappointing thoughts shot through my head about how so many keep normal hours and miss the solemn beauty and inspiration of the wee-wee hours. And I wondered about how motivated people-on-a-mission would rather sleep instead of scouting about as I was.

Continuing on, I passed the Washington Monument, remembering one fateful night back in 1969 when I had assisted, as a high school sophomore, in an evening sneak attack wherein we hoisted two massive frames of colored celluloid onto the spotlights to turn two sides of the Monument purple. (Our school colors were purple and white.)

As I walked on I looked for breaks in the barricades so as to make forward progress with maximum ease. Soon I was passing museums, old and new, to either side of me. It seemed the modern Air & Space Museum building was being spruced up, and the elaborate brick building known as The Smithsonian still stood in all its ancient grandeur. Disturbingly, I also noticed in this area two massive,  powerful-looking 5G microwave towers that I had never seen before. 

The Capitol building had been looming in sight and I was now hard upon it. I shifted to my right, skirting the National Arboretum. And as I began ascending up the Hill, other old memories flooded back of my time in 1975 as a motorcycle news courier for ABC News. I remembered parking my 505 BMW there on Independence Avenue. And soon I traversed the place where I used to wait for film while media reporters did their “stand-ups,” using the Capitol as background relief. When the shoot was finished I would rush the film back to the ABC studio for processing and, what's now called "mocking-bird-media" distribution.

I rounded the back of the Capitol building, eyes open and ears alert, picking up bits of mostly inane conversation. Nothing very unusual was noted. (Little did I know, 5 or 6 hours later it would take center stage in a Rally psy-op.) I continued back onto the Mall, this time sticking more to the Museum of Natural History side. A lot more people were milling and mingling about now.

At about 8:30 I arrived back near the stage area. Here I dawdled a bit, gawking around at the large crowd. And as I did so, the scene brought to mind old anti-war demonstrations that I had marched in, once upon a time.

I've never made a very good "activist," but knew this was an historic moment, not to be missed, and that’s why I came (even though I missed “the fireworks.”)

I kept going, returning to my bike by 9:00 AM. I was back home an hour and a half later. It was a round-trip “quickie tour” that took me a total of five hours to complete.

Now for the record, I am 100% sure that PDJT will be our president for another four years. And considering the alternative, Bolshevik horror show, that's a damn good thing.

Here's my quick and dirty take on the current socio-political brouhaha and why I am 100% sure that PDJT serves another four year term:

1.  Fraud vitiates all that it touches: Thus, the election, the certification of electors, and the acceptance and confirmation of electors are invalid and easily reversible;

2.  Biden is guilty of corruption (e.g., Ukraine, China, Russia) for starters and is a threat to national security/ Harris is not even a citizen of the U.S.A., for starters;

3.  The NSA has every phone call and email, and all of the intelligence on the horrific criminal activities of insurrectionists, donor/funders, politicians, judges, appointed officials, intelligence agents, traitors in Big Tech, media, Hollywood, in education, business, industry, science and medicine, et al., which is the so-called "Trump card";

4.  This being the case, PDJT has allowed the entire drama to play itself out so that each and every turncoat self-reveals his or herself, making their betrayal all the more understood by the American (and world) populace;

5.  Declassification and soon-to-be-unleashed stunning revelations on this massive communist coup supports the military mop-up during an "interim," btw. now and perhaps as late as April, during which time Trump commands.

NOTE: As the United States Corporation folds (after 150 years of scamming We the People), the excision of traitors is accomplished—and once the original United States of America is more fully restored, PDJT will be sworn in as the 19th president, either in a real or metaphorical sense (the last or 18th legitimate president having been Gen. Ulysses S Grant. Stay with me now.) 

Trump has the staunch backing of a determined military alliance that is bringing Communist China, the Vatican, the Brits, et al. to heel, destroying the Deep State worldwide, and crushing the Swamp that has sold out our nation for way too long.

Because I believe the above to be true, I am 100% sure PDJT will have another four years, viz., "the best is yet to come." But my surety is not merely based upon a "belief." Truth is arrived at via what has been described as "open-source intelligence," a term pioneered by Robert David Steele (a rather cock-sure, bloviating ex-CIA guy who, none-the-less, carries a respectable degree of credibility with me). 

"Open-source intelligence" means checking and distilling intel that is freely available on the web and from whatever other private sources are available to a person, following down and confirming leads whenever possible, then using one's discernment to compare and sift everything in order to come to a reliable truth on which to base one’s understanding and action. Added to this is PDJT's body language in his recent addresses: confident, very confident—a leader who broadcasts that he has known the playbook all along and has things well-in-hand.

We shall see how things pan out over the coming months. I'm very positive and encouraged by PDJT's sagacity and tenaciousness, not to mention his military cadre of dedicated patriots. 

Being the inquisitive fellow that I am, I help push along the discussion, while at the same time fellow Patriots ponder and wander along with me on this long, strange trip we’re all on together.

Finally, whether or not you're a Believer in the God of the Bible, have a listen to the following discussion, wherein an exactness of Biblical time lines merges with prophecy (stay with me now) and current events. To me it is fascinating and uplifting, and it very likely resonates with many of others as well:

https://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2021/01/greg-hunter-have-faith-its-not-over-amanda-grace-bo-polny-video-3561695.html


No comments: